Fixing brushes of the iRobot…

I’ve been using the same old brushes for more than a year now on our “Profimaster Robot Model 2712”. They are a little misdesigned, as the brushes go under the wheels of the robot, which makes them tare.

I fixed the brushes with some Sugru™ and bristles from a simple wallpaper brush, which I used to hang the Open Streetmap Wallpaper.

Here are the pictures of the build and a video of the result:

Flattr this!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

verify you\'re human: * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.